- A “Council of Psychological Advisors to the President” ?
- Barcelona — and Should Revolution 2.0 Go Grassroots?
- Making It Easier to Submit Your Manuscripts
- Research Revolution 2.0 — The Current “Crisis”: How Technology Got Us Into This Mess and How Technology Will Help Us Out
- 3… 2… 1… Liftoff — A Dream Come True — Registered Replication Reports Take Off
A Council of Psychol… on A “Council of Psychologi… Etienne P. LeBel on Barcelona — and Should R… bobbiepops on Barcelona — and Should R… Etienne P. LeBel on Barcelona — and Should R… Bridgette on My First Post-Revolution Actio…
Monthly Archives: August 2013
I discovered something interesting at SPUDM24 last week. (That is the European Judgement & Decision Making Conference which was held in Barcelona this year.) I was speaking about things that are happening in psychology having to do with replication and … Continue reading