- A “Council of Psychological Advisors to the President” ?
- Barcelona — and Should Revolution 2.0 Go Grassroots?
- Making It Easier to Submit Your Manuscripts
- Research Revolution 2.0 — The Current “Crisis”: How Technology Got Us Into This Mess and How Technology Will Help Us Out
- 3… 2… 1… Liftoff — A Dream Come True — Registered Replication Reports Take Off
A Council of Psychol… on A “Council of Psychologi… Etienne P. LeBel on Barcelona — and Should R… bobbiepops on Barcelona — and Should R… Etienne P. LeBel on Barcelona — and Should R… Bridgette on My First Post-Revolution Actio…
Monthly Archives: September 2014
[A couple of months ago I interviewed for a Fellow position with the SBST — the U.S. Social and Behavioral Sciences Team. (You know, like the UK’s Behavioral Insights Team, a/k/a “The Nudge Unit”.) It was a dream job but … Continue reading