As the Editor of Perspectives on Psychological Science, I can see what topics people want to read, or more often, write more about. I think we should be engaging in real-time discussions of issues rather than trying to put everything into print (and waiting and waiting). This is the place to do that.
- A “Council of Psychological Advisors to the President” ?
- Barcelona — and Should Revolution 2.0 Go Grassroots?
- Making It Easier to Submit Your Manuscripts
- Research Revolution 2.0 — The Current “Crisis”: How Technology Got Us Into This Mess and How Technology Will Help Us Out
- 3… 2… 1… Liftoff — A Dream Come True — Registered Replication Reports Take Off
A Council of Psychol… on A “Council of Psychologi… Etienne P. LeBel on Barcelona — and Should R… bobbiepops on Barcelona — and Should R… Etienne P. LeBel on Barcelona — and Should R… Bridgette on My First Post-Revolution Actio…