- A “Council of Psychological Advisors to the President” ?
- Barcelona — and Should Revolution 2.0 Go Grassroots?
- Making It Easier to Submit Your Manuscripts
- Research Revolution 2.0 — The Current “Crisis”: How Technology Got Us Into This Mess and How Technology Will Help Us Out
- 3… 2… 1… Liftoff — A Dream Come True — Registered Replication Reports Take Off
A Council of Psychol… on A “Council of Psychologi… Etienne P. LeBel on Barcelona — and Should R… bobbiepops on Barcelona — and Should R… Etienne P. LeBel on Barcelona — and Should R… Bridgette on My First Post-Revolution Actio…
Author Archives: bobbie's_perspectives
[A couple of months ago I interviewed for a Fellow position with the SBST — the U.S. Social and Behavioral Sciences Team. (You know, like the UK’s Behavioral Insights Team, a/k/a “The Nudge Unit”.) It was a dream job but … Continue reading
I discovered something interesting at SPUDM24 last week. (That is the European Judgement & Decision Making Conference which was held in Barcelona this year.) I was speaking about things that are happening in psychology having to do with replication and … Continue reading
The other day Retraction Watch described a retraction triggered by the authors’ simultaneous submission to two journals. A comment asked about how one can go about ethically submitting to multiple journals. The answer: you can’t. At least not in science. … Continue reading
A million… I mean three and a half years ago, when I wrote my incoming editor’s editorial at Perspectives on Psychological Science (DOI: 10.1177/1745691609356780), I said that I wanted to encourage new types of articles that I thought would help our … Continue reading