- A “Council of Psychological Advisors to the President” ?
- Barcelona — and Should Revolution 2.0 Go Grassroots?
- Making It Easier to Submit Your Manuscripts
- Research Revolution 2.0 — The Current “Crisis”: How Technology Got Us Into This Mess and How Technology Will Help Us Out
- 3… 2… 1… Liftoff — A Dream Come True — Registered Replication Reports Take Off
A Council of Psychol… on A “Council of Psychologi… Etienne P. LeBel on Barcelona — and Should R… bobbiepops on Barcelona — and Should R… Etienne P. LeBel on Barcelona — and Should R… Bridgette on My First Post-Revolution Actio…
Tag Archives: journals
The other day Retraction Watch described a retraction triggered by the authors’ simultaneous submission to two journals. A comment asked about how one can go about ethically submitting to multiple journals. The answer: you can’t. At least not in science. … Continue reading